Shoshone Rose Casino & Hotel is currently accepting applications for multiple positions. We are looking for motivated individuals seeking a career in the industry. Stop by and pick up an application today.
Available positions can change on a daily basis but we always accept applications for the Restaurant, Player’s Club, and Cage. Please contact Human Resources for an up-to-date list.
Download, Print, and Complete an Employment Application
Click Here for the Employment Application
Opening date February 16, 2018 Closing date February 20, 2018
Job Title: Cage Cashier
Reports To: Cage/Vault Manager
The position is responsible for performing high volume cash and non-cash transactions with guests in a courteous, accurate, and timely manner.
Knowledge, skills and ability to work with personal computers, gaming devices, safety equipment, etc. Experience working in a bank or another high volume cash transaction role is required. Must have a strong mathematical ability, the ability to work in a physical demanding area as well as be familiar with a high volume and fast paced environment. Excellent customer service skills along with strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, written and oral communication skills are extremely important. Must be at least 21 years old, submit to drug testing. Must be able to obtain and maintain Gaming License.
- Computes all monetary transactions.
- Maintains accurate transaction and auditable balancing practices.
- Works in the General Cash Advance and Casino cashier areas.
- Maintains strict adherence to the department policies and procedures that are necessary to maintain integrity of the cash operation.
- Maintains a strong knowledge of Title 31 requirements.
- Conveys a consistently professional, friendly and courteous manner in interactions with all guests and employees.
Candidate must adhere to Shoshone Rose Casino’s Code of Ethics.
Work is generally performed in the casino setting with exposure to second hand smoke and high noise levels. Shift work is definite, weekend and holiday work will be required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly is required to stand or walk for extended periods of time, may be required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
Position Opening 2/16/2018 Position Closing 2/20/2018
Job Description: Hostess/Server
Reports To: Kitchen Manager
Greeting and sitting guests in a warm, courteous, friendly and timely manner. Operate cash register. Make change and issue receipts and/or tickets to customers.
Six months experience or training in the field of customer service and candidate must have excellent communication and people skills. Candidates should possess basic math skills and ability to count back change to customer and must have strong communication, organization, and problem-solving skills, the ability to multi-task and be detail oriented. Candidate should be able to project a professional, friendly and courteous image to all guests and customers. Employee must have the ability to deal with stressful situations.
- Greet and seat customers.
- Serve ice water, bread and butter, if server is unavailable.
- Receive cash from customers in payment for meals.
- Operate cash register.
- Make change and issue receipts and/or tickets to customers.
- Read and record totals shown on cash register tape at end of shift.
- Must record all customer complaints and report them to the Kitchen Manager and/or Chef.
- Other duties as assigned.
All Candidates must adhere to Shoshone Rose Casino’s Code of Ethics.
Work is generally performed in the casino setting with exposure to second hand smoke and high noise levels. Evening, grave, weekends, and holidays may be required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly is required to stand or walk for extended periods of time, may be required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may be required to lift up to 30 lbs.