Lander, WY Employment Opportunities
Shoshone Rose Casino & Hotel is currently accepting applications for multiple positions. We are looking for motivated individuals seeking a career in the gaming and hospitality industry.
Available positions will be posted as they open. Applications for the Restaurant, Snack Bar, Player’s Club, Environmental Services and Hotel Staff are always accepted.
Download, Print, and Complete an Employment Application
Click here for an application
Currently accepting new applications for Cooks, Servers, Hotel Housekeepers, and Hotel Front Desk.
Great starting wages and benefits.
Additional Positions are available below.
Job Title: Benefits Specialist/HR Generalist
Department: Human Resources
Reports: Human Resources Manager
Position: 1 full-time
Salary: DOE/As Budgeted
Administrative support position that is essential to the efficiency of the Human Resources Department. The benefits specialist is responsible for assisting with the administration of all benefits and retirement programs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and 401(k) plan. Position will work along with the Eastern Shoshone Tribes benefits specialist, assisting the Shoshone Rose Casino & Hotel and finance department with maintaining compliance with the benefits and services offered to employees.
Application must be submitted along with resume. If selected applicant will submit to drug testing, fingerprinting, background check, and be able to obtain a Gaming License or Work Permit.
- Associates degree in HR or related field, but experience and/or other training/certification may be substituted for the education.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in HR and/or benefits administration or similar experiences.
(These functions are intended as a general illustration of the work performed in this job classification and are not all inclusive for this position)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures the accuracy of all benefits enrollments in the HRIS to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information.
- Ability to communicate effectively and positively with a wide range of people and employees of diverse abilities in various work situations.
- Ability to do Data entry and work with various software and computer programs effectivly
- Assists with new-hire orientations, onboarding and benefits open enrollment
- Performs quality checks of benefits-related data.
- Assists employees regarding benefits claim issues and plan changes.
- Along with the Human Resources Department Distributes all benefits enrollment materials and determines eligibility.
- Enrolls employees with carriers and process life status changes.
- Responds to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries.
- Processes and administers a disability paperwork: medical, personal, disability and FMLA.
- Can Effectively interpret FMLA and ADA implications as they relate to leaves of absences/disabilities.
- Responds to 401(k) inquiries from managers and employees relating to enrollments, plan changes and contribution amounts. Manages the annual catch-up contribution enrollment.
- Reports to Human Resources Manager and provides necessary documents for allocation/billing charges.
- Other duties as assigned by Human Resources Manager
All Candidates must adhere to Shoshone Rose Casino & Hotel, Personnel Handbook, SOP’s and Code of Ethics.