Lander, WY Employment Opportunities
Shoshone Rose Casino & Hotel is currently accepting applications for multiple positions. We are looking for motivated individuals seeking a career in the gaming and hospitality industry.
Available positions will be posted as they open. Applications for the Restaurant, Snack Bar, Player’s Club, Environmental Services and Hotel Staff are always accepted.
Download, Print, and Complete an Employment Application
Click here for an application
Currently accepting new applications for Cooks, Servers, Hotel Housekeepers, and Hotel Front Desk.
Great starting wages and benefits.
Additional Positions are available below.
Position Opens May 16, 2022 Positions Closes May 25, 2022
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
Department: Human Resource Office
Reports To: Human Resource Manager
Positions: (1) Part time
Salary: $12.00 /DOE
The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for the administrative support of day to day human resource operations, under the supervision and direction of the Human Resource Manager. The Candidate will perform work of moderate difficulty such as filing and maintaining confidential files, answering phones, providing general casino or employment information, assist with benefits, orientations and trainings. Assist office with calling or contacting past, present or perspective employees or employers. Candidate must be professional, ability to handle confidential information or documents and have the capacity to use general office equipment and computer literacy a must. Candidate must be 18 years of age, will submit to drug testing, background check and finger printing prior to employment. Must be able to obtain and maintain a Gaming License or Work Permit.
- Answers phones and administrative support for the HR Department
- Handles employment application intake, performs data entry and personnel file maintenance
- Show up to work consistently on time
- Maintain confidential personnel files and personnel actions
- Assist HR Manager with projects or presentations
- May assist employees with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures
- Assist with orientations and trainings
- Assist with benefits administration and issues
- Use of office equipment and computer literacy( use of soft ware, word, excel, email, etc)
- Perform other duties as assigned